Welcome to Medtronic! This medical technology company is the largest of its kind worldwide. This is made possible by offering an unprecedented range of innovative medical therapies. In any case, you will quickly feel at home, because there is always a great atmosphere at your work location in Heerlen!
Would you like a chance to experience this atmosphere and visit the work location? Click here to register for the monthly open day!
Your exact working hours depend on the department you will be working in, but will be between 8.00 and 19.00 hours.
Working with medical technology. That's what you want! You are just not sure which job suits you best. Therefore, Manpower and Medtronic would like to help you in your quest for the perfect job. Together we will find the right work place for you! If you are interested, be sure to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is constantly looking for employees in search of the right job at Medtronic in Heerlen.
Your duties will depend on what job you choose. We will therefore be happy to share these with you once we have found your ideal place. For example, you could work in the Spinal Loaner Service department or Packaging & Customizing. Based on your wishes and skills, we will find out which job suits you best!
What's in it for you
- Gross salary of €2.016,- per month
- Shift bonus of 30% on top of your hourly wage (between 6 pm and 8 pm)
- Pension accrual via Manpower
- Travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometer (maximum allowance is €7.60 per day worked)
- Part-time or full-time position of 32 to 40 hours per week
- Chance of €50.- to €250.- net for extra effort or exceptional performance
- Free dinner (choice of three to four main dishes) when deployed after 6pm
Would you like to work at Medtronic? Then apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
- Good command of the written and spoken Dutch or English language, in connection with reading and understanding safety regulations
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week
- Able to provide a Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG) (certificate of good conduct)
- Own transport, as the work location cannot be reached by public transport
- Physically able to stand, walk and lift during most of your work day
For more information please contact Donovan Wijngaarden via email@example.com or call 088-2828128.