A-Z Financial Administrator- Modern Design- Apeldoorn
Our client looks to create beauty in every day things. They believe in functional design, sustainable materials and timeless aesthetic. Looking to eliminate the middle man, this group was launched by a group of young designers who were inspired by traditional technique. They don't just create beautiful pieces, they're making choices that reflect the kind of world they want to live in.
To join this team of dreamers and creators, we are searching for an A-Z Financial Administrator.
As a Financial Administrator, you'll:
Have a choice of tasks and responsibilities based on skill and preference, including
* Take full responsibility for Accounts Payable and Receivable
* Preparing tax returns for the entire Group
* Resolving account discrepancies and performing account reconciliations
* Preparing the monthly and year end closing
* Drawing up the annual budget and the periodic preparation of financial forecasts
What can we expect from you?
* A HBO in a relevant field
* At least 2 years of recent and relevant work experience
* Proficient in Dutch (written and spoken). At a minimum conversational in English
* Superb organizational and time management abilities
* Great collaboration and communication skills
What we can offer you:
* A young and vibrant company with a close team of coworkers
* The chance to develop yourself in a company that values creativity, humour and individuality
* A salary up to €4500 depending on experience
* The opportunity to work 32-40 hours
* Monthly creative days to work on any project that sparks your soul
* A discount on bespoke furniture
If this sounds like something you're interested in, feel free to contact me directly at 020-8502299 or email@example.com