International chemical company with a great dynamic team.
We are looking for a full time Accounting Bookkeeper in Vlaardingen. He or she will be responsible for the correct processing of a (financial) sub-administration.
- Day to day business: Daily booking of bank statements, with reconciliation to G/L, processing approved invoices, Distribution and keeping track of non-approved invoices. Process approved personnel expense declarations. Preparation of payments.
- Prepare weekly cash report.
- Reconcile sub-ledgers with G/L (accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory.
- Make necessary monthly/ quarterly accruals with regard to personnel expenses, budget expenses and non-processed invoices, estimate expenses for received goods/ services without received invoices.
- Coordinate the intracompany reconciliation with headquarters.
- Prepare various filings, VAT, Income Tax & Intrastat.
- Prepare monthly reporting pack, including reconciliation to Navision.
- Prepare quarterly SOx report in co-operation with Sales Manager.
- Prepare month estimate (P&L only).
- Prepare and assist in the reporting packs with regard to annual planning cycle, LRP & AOP.
- Prepare Ad-hoc analysis for the Controller.
- Prepare lease (car) proposals, in cooperation with European Headquarters, and administer the lease (car) contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Higher vocational training in business economics.
- Native or near native Polish with fluency in English.
- Stick to the agreement; the employee does what he / she promises.
- The employee completes the tasks completely.
- Is able to plan work.
- Reports errors and disturbances on time.
- Comes with proposals for improvement.
- Works according to business rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Performs all other activities that are reasonably part of the job.
- Getting new knowledge
- Apply knowledge.
- Being motivated to learn.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Navision).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Start date: Immediately
- Full time 40 hours.
- Salary indication: €3000 with the right experience.
- Travel costs fully covered
- We can offer a contract of 7 months with one month probation period or you can get immediately a direct contract with the company.
- Easy to access by car or public transport.