For the European HQ of a globally active and publicly listed company we're recruiting an Accounts Receivable Administrator. In this role you are responsible for the EMEA region and reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Our client executes on a daily basis massive amount of transaction and payments to suppliers, consignors and buyers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Processing invoice, accounts reconcilliation and liasing with sales sites across Europe and Middle East
- Balance sales reports
- Maintain AR transactions
- Review aged AR reports, follow-up as required with the sales steam
- Prepare AR reports
- Contribute to continuous improvement
Salary and Benefits
- A minimum of 1-5 years of working experience in accountant/ accounts receivable or related
- You are a team player, accurate and efficient
- You like to work in a dynamic international environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fulltime available
The company offers a salary ranging from € 2500- € 2700, medical insurance including Dental, a great pension plan, an employee stock purchase plan, transportation allowance and annual performance reviews. Hybride working three days from home is possible.