The Dow Chemical Company (‘Dow’) is an organization driven by science and technology, as well as a strong commitment to contribute to reshaping the world we live in and enhancing our quality of life. Current and future generations will face huge environmental and sustainability challenges in the years to come. At Dow, unique chemical, physical and biological science capabilities are combined to provide innovative products and solutions, where they are needed most. In 2018, Dow was recognized as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
Do you know your way around a professional invoice and do you not only speak fluent English, but Italian as well? If so, working at Dow might be the perfect way for you to gain working experience at an international company! As a receivable specialist you will deal with all sorts of invoice-related matters. We require a Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 degree (or higher) and an availability of 40 hours per week, and we offer you a gross salary up to €3,000.- per month. If you’re interested in this vacancy, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Italian-speaking receivable specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
When it comes to invoices, you will be Dow’s main point of contact! During your work as a receivable specialist you can expect to issue sales adjustments for customers. Of course you will work according to business agreements and standards, and you take great care to finish your work within a timely manner. You will also take care of the following tasks:
- Collecting near-due invoices
- Investigating customer payment behaviours
- Identifying expiring payment agreements or other aged items
- Reviewing root cause analyses in cooperation with the team lead and work progress coach
What’s in it for you?
- Gross monthly salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.-
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a long period of time
- Free access to the e-learning platform Manpower Academy
- A Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 (or higher)
- An excellent command of English and Italian (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), due to contact with English and Italian-speaking shareholders
- Experience with invoicing
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don’t have a criminal record
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.