Dow is a leading player in the chemical industry with a focus on innovation, sustainability and inclusiveness. Worldwide, the company has 104 plants in 31 countries with 36,000 employees. In the Benelux, Dow has seven locations, employing more than 4,000 professionals with a wide variety of nationalities. In the Netherlands, Dow has production sites in Terneuzen, Dordrecht and Delfzijl.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site in the world and is home to several key corporate functions. Dow Terneuzen employs more than 3,600 people with over 50 nationalities, making Dow one of the largest employers in Zeeland. Whether you work in production, logistics, finance, human resources, customer service or research, Dow offers plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
As a full-time workforce administration assistant, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
Creating a great work environment as an administration assistant with a HR-perspective drives you to strive for continuous improvement. You enjoy working in a diverse, international team of people who are just as driven as you and you’re on the lookout for a new job that suits you perfectly! Do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher? And do you speak German and English fluently? Then you might become the newest administration assistant at Dow! You can expect a gross salary up to €3,400.- a month and will receive a reimbursement of travel expenses as well. Would you like to learn more about this job? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a administration assistant English and German for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a administration assistant, you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Processing all employee lifecycles (Onboarding, Job changes, Personal Data changes, Reporting and Terminations) related transactions from onboarding to separation
- Acting as a primary point-of-contact for workforce administration inquiries (via phone, chat, and eRequest), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders
- Delegates and escalates queries as appropriate, but remains responsible through completion
- Tracks progress, and provides continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries
- Supports oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise
- Engages in and drives overall continuous improvement processes
- Gross monthly salary between €2,600.- and €3,400.-
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Fixed-term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to Manpower’s online learning platform Manpower Academy
Additionally, you are able to work fluently with multiple technology platforms, in particular the programs of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). Any knowledge of HR practices and conditions is a definite plus, especially in combination with working experience as a workforce administration specialist or a similar role.
If you meet all of the job requirements and you’re interested in working at Dow, apply today! Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss your application.
- A Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 (or higher)
- A fluent command of the English and German language (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU nationality
- A Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don’t have a criminal record
For more information please contact Abel Mbenga via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.