Investor in global credit and real estate markets. Backed by fundamental research and a commitment to capital protection, they seek alternative investment opportunities that will deliver consistent absolute returns for their clients.
Are you looking for a supporting role in a high paced environment? Do you already have some experience in such a role, an inclination to numbers and thrive when juggling a lot of tasks? Then this might be the perfect job for you.
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join and support their team in Amsterdam. This person will be part of a team of 3 Administrative Assistants that are responsible for administrative support for operations in Amsterdam.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including group meetings, setting up conference rooms, ordering food and beverages as appropriate, welcoming guests and cleaning up conference rooms after meetings;
- Maintaining the schedule of all conference rooms;
- Sign for and direct deliveries, including employee lunches;
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports;
- Assist and prepare PowerPoint slides for upcoming presentations;
- Prepare/coordinate all materials for meetings, conferences, and events, including presentations, agendas, name tags, etc.;
- Phone coverage - answer, screen and handle calls as appropriate for both the reception desk and executives;
- Obtain signatures from authorized signatories ;
- General clerical duties including, copying, faxing, scanning, filing and preparing Fedex and other deliveries;
- Assist with stocking supplies in the kitchen and supply rooms as needed;
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and e-mail;
- Coordination of travel arrangements including booking flights and managing transportation;
- Provide backup coverage for other Administrative Assistants and Office Manager as needed;
- Special projects, as needed.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant/Secretary in a corporate fast-paced work environment;
- Attention to detail/numerical understanding. Previous financial services experience preferred;
- High commitment to providing service, co-operating and working within a team;
- Must be flexible to work additional hours, earlier or later, as needed and occasional weekend work as job duties demand;
- Time Management skills; ability to work to tight, short deadlines;
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed and proactive;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients;
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential, sensitive information;
- Ability to multi-task when given time sensitive projects and prioritize workload and recognize importance of demands given by team;
- Strong sense of professionalism and strong work ethic;
- Must work well under pressure.
Skills and education:
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Dutch (written and spoken) is highly desirable;
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- MBO 4 degree or equivalent.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!