Asito; the cleaning company at Schiphol. One of the largest cleaning companies in the Netherlands. They have specialized themselves in cleaning the travel world.Like no other, they understand that safety, service and experience are essential when it comes to travelling. And they provide this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at Schiphol.Always innovative and ensures confidence in a clean result of the departure halls, arrival halls and of course aircrafts at Schiphol.
Be a part of this team of cleaning experts!
As an employee Airside Security & Cleaning Officer you are involved in performing security activities the planes at Schiphol. You also work in aircraft cleaning.
The activities are as follows:
- Checking the interior of the aircraft for objects affecting the safety of the aircraft and its
- Loosening chair cushions and performing both a manual and a visual check;
- Placing the seat cushions, blankets and belts back in accordance with the applicable programme;
- Manual control of the life vests;
- Completing a transfer form detailing the details of the aircraft security check are listed.
- Carry out cleaning work, using regular cleaning products and materials (work cloths, mops, vacuum cleaner, etc.):- Internal cleaning of aircraft such as vacuuming, wiping table tops, knocking on seats, seat belts put right, remove the headrest cloths, fill the seat bag in accordance with the procedure, replace the cushions and blankets, removal of waste, etc. Cleaning of sanitary areas and pantry. Cockpit cleaning (floor, chairs and the like);
- Checking the aircraft for the cleaning work as performed by the cleaning team and any remove pollution from the ship.
As an Airside Security Cleaning Officer you are responsible for a clean and safe environment and you create it with a pleasant flight for the passengers. In addition, you meet the following requirements:
• You have been registered in the Netherlands for at least 8 years at a home address (due to Marechaussee Security Screening and KLM Screening)
• You have not been in contact with the Ministry of Justice (due to Marechaussee Security Screening and KLM Screening)
• You are stress-resistant and can perform the tasks within a certain time;
• You speak the Dutch and/or English language;
• You work a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 hours a day per shift.
• You can be deployed flexibly
• You live within a radius of 30 km from Schiphol.
In addition to a unique job in a cozy environment, we offer you:
• You will start working as a Airplane cleaning officer, after finishing the High Risk Cabin Search course you will be able to combine to functions (you will also go up a function group, and earn more!)
• A good gross hourly wage from the age of 20: €12.75 (18 years = €10.84 19 years = €11,48);• On weekends you will be paid 150%, in the evenings (from 9.30 pm) you will be paid 130% and during the holidays you even get paid 250%!;
• You receive a travel allowance of €0.11 per kilometer with a maximum of 60km per day;
• We offer morning, afternoon and evening shifts with different starting times between 05:45 and 00:30 :
Working at Schiphol means participating in a 24-hour economy. You work in shifts and are therefore flexible deployable.
• Easy to reach by public transport and there is possibly parking nearby (for a parking pass you pay €37.51 per month);
• A varied job where you get the opportunity to take a look at various aircraft different airlines;
• A working atmosphere in which hard work, respect and fun are central.