You will be working for a successful organization in the Nijmegen region in the field of trailer construction using the latest technical innovations. The employees interact in an informal way, work hard but also make time for fun. The passion for trailers, commitment to the product and the fact that each individual employee is equally important to the end result, makes this a top company to work for! This company is easily accessible to cities like Wijchen, Uden, Boxmeer and even German cities like Kleve and Goch.
Do you have good technical insight and are you eager to learn?
Then you are the new construction mechanic we are looking for! This is for an organization that belongs to the TOP 100 of the Manufacturing Industry in the Netherlands!
What are you going to do as a mechanic?
- You assemble according to technical drawings parts of customer specific vehicles.
- By means of a checklist you run through everything and check the operation of all parts so that the customer can safely go on the road with a properly functioning trailer.
- It is appreciated if you think along in production and process improvements.
- As a mechanic you are responsible for order and tidiness at the workplace and of course your own safety.
It is a varied and technically challenging job, because no trailer is the same! Through your efforts, you ensure that the customer can hit the road safely with a properly functioning trailer!
- You have completed a technical education;
- You can read technical drawings;
- You have relevant work experience and you are ready for a new challenge;
- You speak the Dutch, English or German language both orally and in writing.
- A fulltime job in day shift;
- A starting salary between € 2550 and € 2800 gross per month based on 40 hours per week;
- 25 vacation days and 13 scheduled days off, 38 days in total!
- 8,33% vacation pay and there is a travel allowance;
- An informal work atmosphere associated with togetherness and colleagues who help each other;
- The opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- Work clothes;
- Besides work, there is also time for socializing such as summer BBQs, Christmas drinks and team outings!
Ready to discover if you fit into this team? Then do the online application directly or call Bo: 024-382 81 05.
Is this not quite the vacancy you're looking for? Then quickly browse through our other vacancies or contact us for all the latest news and personal advice, we'd love to check it out with you!