MCB is a large international company that has been active for over 80 years as a wholesaler and
service center for metals. In the company there is a nice atmosphere that ensures a relaxed working
environment. MCB would like to bind its employees for a long time and the goal is therefore to take
- ver employees on permanent contracts as soon as possible after a good evaluation. There are also
many possibilities within MCB. They offer various growth and development opportunities and, as an
employee, you always have a say. The location is close to the A2 motorway and therefore easily
accessible from various cities such as Eindhoven and Helmond.
About the job
Are you looking for permanent work that also pays a good salary? And do you have an affinity with
logistics? Then read on about this fun job!
On behalf of our client MCB in Valkenswaard, near Eindhoven we are looking for all-round warehouse employees and logistics employees who would like to work full time in a 3-shift system. In a large warehouse you and your team will make sure that all customer specific orders are ready for transport. Your tasks consist of:
- Picking the right orders on the basis of a predefined planning;
- Ensuring that all orders are in geographic order;
- You always check all products before reporting the order ready for shipment;
- You ensure that all incoming goods arrive at the right place by means of hoists, forklifts and
- verhead cranes;
- Together with your teammates you load the trucks of the drivers so that they are completely
ready for departure!
You are looking for stability and would like a chance at a permanent contract. Furthermore, you are
willing to work in 3-shifts, and not afraid of physical work. You are also in possession of a
drivers license B.
Do you have any experience in logistics? No problem, through an intensive training program you will learn all the tricks of the trade!
A good salary that can go up to €2290 gross per month;
- Vacations and vacation allowance according to CLA;
- Travel allowance from 10KM one way;
- A temporary employment contract with the chance of a permanent contract at MCB;
- A lot of training and development opportunities;
- A fine employer and good working atmosphere among colleagues