Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische en maritieme industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
- Supports manufacturing operations by conducting laboratory analyses and evaluating results, as needed, which provides critical data.
- Prepares samples and performs basic calibration, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and methods.
- Uses data systems to acquire data and monitor analytical system performance.
- Reports results to clients.
- Requires broadened technical skills in analytical/scientific methods or operational processes to perform a defined array of activities.
- May act as an informal resource for team members with less experience.
- Performs routine analyses.
- Collects samples according to the Sample Plan.
- Prepares basic calibration standards.
- Performs basic calibration and preventative maintenance of analytical systems.
- Evaluates validity of data, applies basic statistics, interpret results and takes appropriate action.
- Monitors analytical systems, identifies problems, conducts first-line troubleshooting and escalates as appropriate.
- Documents, communicates and archives analytical results and calibration data.
- Follows EH&S and operating discipline management system (ODMS) procedures and practices for work tasks.
- Suggests improvements to lab work processes and tools.
- Escalates non-routine requests to appropriate team member for follow-up.
- Completion of Vocational Education or Upper Secondary Education (i.e. High School Diploma) plus laboratory, manufacturing or other related experience.
- Post Upper Secondary Education coursework in chemistry or related coursework.
Excellent working conditions, see our website.
You can apply via our website.