Our client is a leading organization focusing on animal nutrition, offering solutions that go beyond "just nutrition". They have millions of consumers globally and are present in over 40 countries.They aim to provide best-in-class advice and technology in order to stimulate sustainability within the livestock industry and aquaculture. The organization has over a century of experience and is still building and expanding its future.
As an Apigee Developer you will participate in a fast-changing and growing department within the company's IT organization.You will become part of a dedicated integration team of 13 integration specialists spread around the globe. In this role you will report directly to the One Data technology director.
The company is migrating from Apigee and BizTalk 2016 to other tool like AIS and you will be the key in the transformation. As an Apigee Developer you are responsible for the development, changes and management of interfaces which are provided using Apigee. Together with your technical and functional colleagues you support integration domain and engage in implementing new integrations. You will solve issues, problems and conduct changes on the installed base and in technical improvement projects.
- Understanding the scope of required functionality, translate them within context of way of working of the team into developed solutions, whilst safeguarding documentation;
- Understanding your role in the agile process and act in this way;
- Facilitating internal communication and effective collaboration;
- Working closely with scrum master to handle backlogs and new requests;
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field;
- Experience with one or more of the mentioned Integration Systems: Apigee, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft or any other synchronization system;
- Experience in one or more of the mentioned development envrionments/ languages like .Net, #C, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, API, REST, XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, WCF, XML/EDI messaging (paterns), EDIFACT, JAVA
- Certification in one of the mentioned technologies is a Plus;
- Holding knowledge about software development;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Great interpersonal and communication skill;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner in English.
- Holiday pay: 8.33% of gross annual salary;
- Holidays: 25 + 1/2 days per quarter if you are not sick;
- Travel costs: 19 cents/kilometer (maximum of € 250 per month);
- Medical expenses: € 50 per month allowance;
- Growing opportunities within international team and global organization;
- Training opportunities.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Nicole Salazar via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 0031628931925.