Are you passionate about procedure optimization, continuous improvement, and maintenance of current software solutions?
We are currently looking for an Application Manager for our client, a premier catering service company supplying healthcare and educational institutions. They offer customized menus, according to nutritional requirements for each target group.
As an Application Manager, you will join the team at the beautiful office in Hoofddorp. You will be a part of the Information and Digital Systems Department and therefore responsible for the management of infrastructures, data backup, security, and the main software and application platforms for the delivery of IT services.
- You are designing, proposing, and leading ICT infrastructure innovation and revision projects.
- You are managing system administration, patching, and infrastructure evolution processes.
- You prepare technical specifications, evaluation, and planning documents.
- You do the project management of initiatives and activities of competence.
- You research technological and organizational solutions for the optimization of one's own area.
- You progressively introduce IT Service Management processes.
- You Support the procurement of tools and systems for security and business continuity.
- You manage operational relations with suppliers and external consultants.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Experience in medium-sized/complex companies with a modern IT infrastructure, or in consultancy companies.
- Experience of working in an international context is appreciated.
- Market salary.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A friendly and inclusive work environment.
- The chance to work with cutting-edge technology in the catering industry.
- Beautiful office in Hoofddorp.
- Dedicated chef preparing lunches.
- Substantial discounts at our locally managed restaurant for lunch.
- Working for a sustainable business, certified with platinum status by EcoVadis.
Please note that for this position you need to have a valid working permit to work in the Netherlands. No visa or relocation support can be provided.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.