Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strong growing organization with a committed team . The organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines. They work with a lot of different nationalities and you have to speak English there. The location is in Eindhoven on industrial area De Hurk. Easy to reach from Veldhoven, Eindhoven, Best, Boxtel, Veghel, Waalre, Bakel, Helmond and Valkenswaard.
Do you have any technical experience, or do you have some technical insight? For HQ Pack in Eindhoven we search for fulltime assembly employees.In this role, you will independently perform fine mechanical assembly activities within the cleanroom by means of supplied work orders and drawings. The activities depend on the complexity of the work order ranging from simple assembly to very complex activities. The cleaning of products is also part of your activities
Your work as a Cleanroom Operator Assembly consists of the following activities:
- Working with different hand tools
- Cleaning of high tech parts according to instructions and protocols
- Carrying out assembly and cleaning activities
- Performing quality measurements
- Working on the basis of work instructions and technical drawings
You will work fulltime in 2 shifts that will rotate every week: 06.00 - 15:00, and15:00-00:00.
- You speak English;
- Experience in assembly ;
- You can work fulltime in 2 shifts.
- You have a technical background
- You can read technical drawings
- Starting salary from 15,80 per hour including 118% shift allowance
- A Fulltime job;
- Growth opportunities;
- A free parkingspot;
- Travel allowance from 10 km;
- Working clothes;
- Vakantiegeld 8,33%;
- Flexibele werktijden