We have a different range of clients. From small to large. Informal to formal. Together we determine what your needs are and ensure the right customer and go for the “perfect match." Maintec International offers you the opportunity to work at one of the largest manufacturers of wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, telescopic loaders. Are you the assembly mechanic we are looking for at Maintec? Don't wait any longer and apply! Questions?
We are looking for a mechanic who likes to work and appreciates quality. They can independently build more complex machines in accordance with the applicable standards in the field of quality and efficiency, specifications and planning. This also includes independently checking and starting up, performing function tests, identifying and assessing malfunctions and performing required repairs and repair work on all common machines.
In summary, his daily life is:
- Checking the quality of your own work.
- Using the PIP system.
- Correct and complete registration of work and used parts.
- Report deviations in the assembly process and the quality of materials, tools and aids used.
- Identification and reporting of (expected) stock shortages.
- Administrative work / reporting of the above.
- Carrying out repair and renovation work in consultation with the Acceptance Manager and the Team.
Possibility to show recent key experience incl. cars, mopeds or motorcycles or other technical experience,
You have a flexible attitude during work and can work both in a team and independently.
- resourceful, enterprising and flexible,
- work very thoroughly and have the high priority of "safe work",
- technical insight,
- hands-on and quality-conscious approach,
- results and solution oriented,
- work easily in a 2-shift system (also possible during the day),
- good command of the English language,
- driving license,
- A nice salary between €450 and €500 net a week
- The certainty to earn a fixed contract in good working order!
- The ability to develop yourself. Think of growing into a more responsible role within the team or training to develop yourself.
- Pension scheme after 8 weeks worked.
- Working at a company where quality is at the top!
- A bonus if you nominate a new colleague.
- Housing, transport and health insurance taken care by Maintec.