Assembly worker | Deurne | Day shift | 40 hours
Would you like to help make this world more sustainable and are you handy? Then read on quickly!
We are looking for production employees and assembly workers for a rapidly growing company in Deurne. This company develops and produces electric buses. As an assembly employee you are responsible for the finishing of the buses. This means that you turn a 'bare' bus into a full-fledged vehicle. The work can therefore be both electrical and mechanical assembly and assembly.
You work full-time in day shifts from 08.00 to 16.30. The company is going to produce more and newer types of electric buses, in which you contribute! So there is plenty of room for ideas and the prospect of a contract directly with the company.
Your work at a glance:
- Placing pipes, cable and air conditioning systems, etc. according to technical drawings
- Pipework modifications
- Preparing the axles
- Signaling problems; switch with the cooperating foreman and in the team meeting
- Thinking about working methods, tools used and the layout of the workshop
What do we offer?
- Salary €2,400 - €2,600 gross per month
- Full-time long-term position
- View of a contract directly with the company
- Travel allowance
- Experience in assembly or motivated to learn
- Able to read technical drawings
- Command of the Dutch and/or English language
Are you enthusiastic or do you have any questions? Send us a message via WhatsApp, or apply directly via the button!