Heijen | Fulltime | contract directly with our client | |€2.200 - €2.800 gross per month
The Assistant Supervisor are manages the operational team in the warehouse. Besides managing your team you are also responsible for the output quantity and quality delivered by your team. You observe if all of the following processes are being followed: health and safety rules, operational procedures, enviormental procedures and quality procedures. As an Assistant Supervisor you report directly to the Supervisor and will assist the Supervisor.
Your tasks will be but are not limited to:
- Managing your team of warehouse employees
- Coordinating workload and tasks
- Return goods aministration
- Work schedules
- Providing input to the Warehouse Supervisor regarding proces improvements
The company is an international 3PL Supply Chain Solutions company. The site in Heijen is the headquater of the concern in the Netherlands. Devided over 4 sites the company offers work for more or less 1000 employees! Due to the international roots of this company is the company known for its multicultural character. The primair language spoken in the company is therefore English.
- You have proven experience with managing a team
- You have experience working within a logistic company
- You have a problemsolving mentality
- You dont mind working in 2-shifts during the High season (October till January)
Qualifications and experience
- MBO 4 or college degree or atleast 3 years experience
- You are an advanced user of SAP en Excel
Are you interested or would you like to receive more detailed information about this vacancy, apply directly or contact me! You may also contact me by Whatsapp!
Salary and Benefits
- Contract directly with the company
- Salary between €2.200 - €2.800 gross per month
- Non-contributory pension
- Travel allowance
- ANW & WIA Hiaat Insurance fully paid for by the company
Ref.nr.:Cuijk.4670-UZP-NL-FPC-250114 - RT120938002