The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this full-time position are between Monday and Friday during dayshifts.
You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher and your command of the English language is excellent. Now you would like to apply these skills practically. Which is why this job offer is meant for you! Dow is looking for a benefits specialist, which will gain you up to €3.300,- per month, a reimbursement of your travel expenses and pension accrual. Interested? Keep reading and do not forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a benefits specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
Some examples of your daily activities as a benefits specialist at Dow are:
- Implementing, managing and coordinating specific benefits and pension programs
- Providing specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases
- Documenting operating policies, procedures and guidelines
- Assisting in EMEAI benefits
- Performing internal and external audits
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2.700,- and €3.300,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy, with over 200 online courses
- An EQF level 6 or Bachelor’s degree or higher (for example a Master’s degree in HR, Finance, Economics or related area)
- A good command of the English language (at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-nationality
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
- A pension’s professional qualification is desirable
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Did reading this job offer get you all excited and do you meet de job requirements? Stop hesitating and apply today! Manpower will contact you within two working days.
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.