Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
As a Project Manager you will become part of the clients Benelux team and are a member of the Project Delivery Team in the Benelux and France. We are looking to enhance and grow this team with individuals who have a sound technical background and who share our enthusiasm and determination, to support our expanding workload.
Within this role you coordinate the design and permitting trajectory of the Client's Retail’s Capital Development Programme, following all end-to-end stages and act as the bridge between Design Services and Construction Services on project level.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Carrying assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Overseeing the preparation of very high-quality construction documents on both ground up and renovation projects
- Working with senior staff to produce technical solutions throughout design process
- Working across all RIBA / DNR Stages including project delivery, design assurance and working with clients, contractors and other architectural practices
- Providing and supervising technological and technical input within the Multi-disciplinary team
- Leading the project in preparing robust and exemplar project information in close collaboration with our Global Design Service team
- Formulating the project specifications for construction
- Showing thorough knowledge of construction costs
- Carrying out risk assessments and provision of design information for Health and Safety file
- Attending site during construction phase if necessary, to ensure construction is in accordance with specifications/drawings
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in a team-based practice with all phases of project development on from conceptual design through construction documents and construction administration
- Knowledge of international and best practice standards employed in the design of large-scale projects
- Capable of assuming the technical leadership role, working with multiple project teams
- Good understanding of BIM and other digital design tools
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Familiar with researching, preparing and presenting technical presentations and reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Multi-site environment
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Strong client interface experience
- Strong leader experience with small/midsize teams
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Being a Registered Architect in The Netherlands is considered more then a plus
- Substantial site experience
- Client Monitoring Experience
- STABU knowledge, preferable able to write specifications
Excellent terms of employment, see our website.
You can apply via our website.