Your new employer is a global wholesale supplier with a wide variety of products. This company strives to fully change the way B2B commerce is done and is active in over 40 countries. Will you join them at their Amsterdam branch?
We would like to share more information about this employer with you at a later date.
The working hours in this full-time position are from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00 hrs.
A direct contract with our client, a gross salary of up to €3,800 per month and an uncapped bonus scheme. All this, and more, will be yours if you join this wholesale supplier in Amsterdam as BD manager. Find out what this job entails and if you’re interested by reading on!
Manpower is looking for a BD manager for a company in Amsterdam.
BD stands for Business Development. You will be this company’s BD specialist and will therefore be leading acquisition efforts in all key markets and across different product categories. Your main responsibilities consist of:
What’s in it for you
- Seeking and developing new business opportunities
- Establishing customer relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Building your team to further magnify the company’s impact
- Gross salary of between €3,000 and €3,800 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to the client’s scheme
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with our client
- Excellent development opportunities
- Uncapped bonus scheme
Are you curious about this job and do you want to find out more? Contact Levi Wijshijer at 06 329 732 38 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Do you meet the job requirements and are you interested in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
- Able to work and think at a Bachelor’s level
- Good command of the English, German, French, Italian, Polish or Spanish language, as you will be communicating in one of these languages
- Availability of 40 hours per week
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.