LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG), a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that provide market-specific solutions.
Approximately 8,700 employees in offices throughout the world support RSG brands by serving customers in more than 180 countries. RSG is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group (LNRS) is offering an unique opportunity to join the high performing Norther Europe Sales team as a fulltime Business Development Manager. You will have a strong focus on the Dutch and Nordic markets and have the opportunity to sell across all of LNRS’s Financial Crime Compliance and Business payments.
In general you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key and strategic accounts in the region. You will work with complex sales, multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
Outbound prospecting is also a part of your job, tasks you can think about are uncovering & developing new business opportunities via outbound cold calling into targeted industries outside of existing client portfolio. Also articulating business value through personabased research, storytelling, social selling will be important.
And also Identifying key contacts and target accounts through Salesforce.com and desk-based research tools (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
And last but not least you will focus on Inbound lead development. You will be responsible for qualifying and developing new business leads that come from prospect and customer engagement across our campaigns and events.
For more information please contact Gido ter Horst:
ASA Professionals Werving & Selectie
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager who has a proven track record in new business sales.
Also, selling software or data solutions to both existing clients and new labels will be a main task. You will be working in a fast paced, international environment where high pressure is very normal.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a proven track record of generating new business;
- Is goal orientated, hardworking and passionate for success;
- Has excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills;
- Is able to ensure full control in sales opportunities and accurate forecasting;
- Experience with some kind of sales methodology whether SPIN, SECURE, MEDIC;
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business.
- An unique fulltime oppertunaty as Business Development Manager;
- Fixed contract from LexisNexis Risk;
- Salary of 78k per year gross excluding bonus;
- Extra bonus targets;
- You will have contact with large global companies;
- 70% existing clients and 30% new business;
- A challenging and independent position;
- Remote working is an option;
- Office in the Netherlands is located in Amsterdam.