LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG), a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services
that provide market-specific solutions.
Approximately 8,700 employees in offices throughout the world support RSG brands by serving customers in more than 180 countries.
RSG is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
for more information about the vacancy of Business Development Manager, please contact:
ASA Professionals Werving & Selectie.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group (LNRS) is offering an exciting opportunity to join the high performing Norther Europe Sales team as a Business Development Manager (Key Account Manager).
You will have the opportunity to sell across all of LNRS’s Financial Crime Compliance and payments business lines to the Dutch and Nordic markets.
Our ideal candidate has a proven new business sales professional, with a track record of selling software or data solutions to both existing clients and new labels. You will focus on securing revenue from existing accounts and up-selling into the white space, with accountability to also develop new verticals in the region.
Next to this, you should be goal orientated and comfortable working within a high pressured and fast paced environment.
You should possess excellent communication skills (telephone, face-to-face), for both internal networking and client facing activity. Above all, you are hardworking and passionate for success.
Key Responsibilities Business Development Manager:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of key and strategic accounts in the region.
The key focus is developing existing relationships and up-selling the LNRS’s Financial Crime Compliance and payments products into the white space.
- Work with complex sales, multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. Activities include engagement to understand any blockers, changes in the buying team or decisionmaking process, change in organizational priorities, as well as nurturing additional relationships to move the opportunity forward.
- Become a subject matter expert in more complex enterprise level solutions portfolio that clients in the region use.
- Uncover & develop new business opportunities via outbound cold calling into targeted industries outside of existing client portfolio, articulating business value through personabased research, storytelling, social selling.
- Identify key contacts and target accounts through Salesforce.com and desk-based research tools (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
Inbound lead development
- Responsible for qualifying and developing new business leads that come from prospect and customer engagement across our campaigns and events.
- An inbound lead provides the opportunity to build a profile of the customer pain points and find a ‘way in’ to the organization to map the buying process and target additional contacts engaged in the process.
- Proven track record of generating new business is essential;
- Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value;
- Customer centrality is key;
- An excellent understanding of the sales cycle to ensure full control in opportunities and
- Experience with some kind of sales methodology whether SPIN, SECURE, MEDIC etc.;
- Highly self-motivated, energetic individual who builds strong relationships quickly;
- Great negotiation and communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the
- Good levels of IT literacy are expected.
As a Business Development Manger we offer you:
- Fulltime job (for 40 hours a week);
- Contract from LexisNexis;
- Permanent contract/ onbepaalde tijd (after one year)
- Salary: 65- 78K per year gross (excluding bonus);
- You will have contact with large global companies;
- A challenging and independent position;
- Home working possible;
- Possibility to work at the office, located in Amsterdam;