Our client is a huge international player in the Oil and Gas industry.
As Business Development Manager your responsibility will be to plan, organize and develop sales and new business for our client in the Oil and Gas industry.
- plan, organize, develop, communicate and execute the lubricants sales and business development to direct and indirect customers in the industrial and metalworking sector in the Benelux; acquire new customers, optimize the go-to-market, manage and support the key accounts, initiate new product & innovation developments and handle the day to day issues in order to achieve the sales targets. All to be performed in line with the strategy, credit procedures, all other company procedures, and the safety and environmental guidelines;
- sales: Plan, organize, manage and execute the industrial and metalworking lubricants sales in the Benelux in order to achieve the agreed budget and 5-year plan. Focus on new business development whilst managing the key accounts, prospect and sign new customers, manage and develop new and existing customers in line with our growth plans;
- actively develop and implement prospecting campaigns with marketing and sales management;
- administration & Financial follow-up: Follow-up of customers and prospects in the given area, update information in CRM, inform customer Services of all changes in order to have an up-to-date customer information database and an efficient and structured working environment. Special attention on creating and implementation of business plans and financial impact/credit control;
- coordination & problem solving: Assist, look for solutions, insist on needed actions, and coordinate between the different departments, in order to solve any interruption in the sales chain, such as financial customer items, delivery stops, production or stock problems, delivery problems with the final goal to improve and maintain the customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- economics and/or (chemical) engineering degree level or equal through experience. Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial/metalworking lubricants sales, proven track record in acquiring new business;
- seasoned key account manager with Commercial Feeling and communication;
- customer Focused but also an analytical view. An overall professional and dynamic way of working;
- high Level of Self Discipline, trustworthiness & Responsible, stress-resistant & flexible;
- good knowledge of IT systems (MS Office) is a requisite, a MBA is a plus. Multilingual (fluent Dutch, fluent French, fluent English).
Terms of employment:
- Belgian residence: 5000-6500 euro per month. 14-month payment. 46 days off. Company car at your disposal.
- Dutch residence: 5000-6500 euro per month. 14-month payment, 36 days off. Company car at your disposal.