The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Are you skilled in working with large sets of data in Excel with excellent numerical and analytical skills? Would you like the chance to learn more about buying and planning in the fashion industry? A major fashion brand with its European headquarters in Amsterdam is looking for a Buying & Demand Planner. Apply now!
As a Buying & Demand Planner, you will be part of the seasonal global Buying & Planning team. You are responsible for ensuring optimum seasonal planning is done from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation. You will work closely with the business analysts, the Buying & Demand Planners, Merchandisers and Product Developers, Merchandising Planning teams as well as off shore Supply Value Chain teams.
- Managing seasonal planning with vendors;
- Placing buy's multiple times a year for all seasons;
- Managing communication with stakeholders such as product merchandisers, product developers, vendors, buying operations, and buying offices;
- Managing material bookings and a global order book for assigned division.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in buying or/and planning;
- Experience in managing large Excel sheets;
- Excellent communication skills & negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of advanced formulas in Excel (Power BI Pivots, If statements, V-lookups with multiple formulas).
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5-7 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!