Onze klant Gate Gourmet is wereldleider in catering en bevoorrading van luchtvaartmaatschappijen op wel 200 luchthavens over de hele wereld. De chef-koks ontwikkelen en bereiden heerlijke en unieke menu's die aan alle specifieke wensen voldoen en zo zorgen voor tevreden passagiers.
Gate Gourmet verzorgt de catering voor honderden vluchten per dag en verwerkt duizenden maaltijden. Vanuit Amsterdam worden maaltijden voor over de hele wereld van Indonesië tot New York tot de Emiraten geleverd.
What does your day look like as a catering employee:
As a catering employee, you will be deployed by your manager according to schedule for the correct composition of meals while standing at a table.
It is your job to put the supplied ingredients together in meal trays and then package them for further distribution to the various customers.
This work is largely done manually and large numbers are delivered due to an increasing and rising demand for the various products.
The Kitchen department prepares the work in such a way that you have to put together the meals according to the specifications. You explicitly take into account the work sequence and make sure that the specifications (weight and correct packaging) are followed and that you work clean, hygienic and neat.
In the video below a nice impression about your new employer.
Have you already become enthusiastic? Apply and we will contact you!
Passion and wanting to perform excellently are the most important thing at Gate Gourmet.
You fully recognize yourself in this and have the motivation to work hard.
In addition, it is important that you:
- Are stress resistant
- Can work very neatly and at a pace
- Can do standing work
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Speaks Dutch and/or English
- You have not been in contact with the police or the judiciary in connection with the screening for Schiphol
- You have lived in the Netherlands for the past 8 years.
And it is an advantage if you are in possession of:
- A forklift and/or reach truck certificate
- Driving License B
A full-time position at Gate Gourmet with a good salary, because from the age of 18 that is € 13,03 including ADV Surcharge
In addition, you will receive a supplement on top of your hourly wage if you work on Saturday and/or Sunday:
- Surcharge for working on Saturday 135% € 17,15
- Surcharge for working on Sunday 170% € 21,60
- And a travel allowance!
- And in the extensive Gate Gourmet canteen it is possible to have breakfast,
lunch and dinner for only €1.15 per day!
- And there is free parking!