Your new employer is a versatile company, which is continuously developing. The organization is one of the major players in the flower auction. They work with wholesalers, growers and florists on an international level. You will be working in a nice team with hardworking colleagues. Openness, short lines, responsibilities placed low in the organization and a no-nonsense mentality is what they expect from you.
The flower and plant industry is always on the move! Every day thousands of orders of flowers, plants and/or accessories arrive. These orders are processed by various departments and classified by product group and logistical process. Your workplace is in the plants department. When a new batch of plants arrives you will receive and process it. You have to process the batch in the computer system. Working with a new program is not a problem for you. Within a few days you will have mastered the system. Then you check the products for quality and deviations in numbers. Accurate work and an eye for detail is a must. Is the data or the quality not correct? Then you contact the buyers and growers directly. Once the inspection has been completed, you print out the stickers for the customers for whom your order is intended and transfer the batch to the correct department. Have all batches been registered? Then you help in the department and participate in the regular activities. This includes building the carts, collecting the orders, sticking the products, etc. Important in this job is that you can work well together and work accurately.
- You have a MBO work and thinking level and have a thorough knowledge of plants
- You are willing to be deployed on other processes
- You speak good Dutch
- You are flexible in your workdays and -times, because no day is the same
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A salary of €11,03 per hour
- The opportunity to further develop yourself in the industry
- A dynamic work environment where no day is the same and you can learn a lot
- Regular flowers from the company