You will be working for Dow, an international company that continues to develop with the help of science and technology. This development is also noticeable at the Terneuzen site. Indeed, for the basic chemicals produced there, improvements and innovations are constantly being made. The final products are then shipped to more than 160 different countries. In addition to customer satisfaction, safety comes first, which is why personal protective equipment (PPE) is used. In addition, Dow values diversity within the team and likes to support local initiatives. It is therefore not for nothing that Dow earned the title of Top Employer in 2020.
Working hours in this full-time position are from Monday to Friday during regular office hours.
After completing your bachelor's degree (or higher) in civil engineering, you have gained at least five years of work experience in the field. Now you are ready for a new challenge and that is a good thing. Dow Terneuzen is looking for a civil engineer. In exchange for your commitment, you will receive a gross salary of up to €5,200 per month, pension accrual and a travel allowance. Already enthusiastic? Then read on quickly and don't forget to apply!
For Dow Terneuzen, temporary employment agency Manpower is looking for a civil engineer.
As a civil engineer, you will be responsible for civil designs. Your work will consist of small to medium-sized projects, where you will adopt and use Dow's tools, processes and standards. Your working days will include, for example:
- Leading projects
- Collaborating with a diverse team
- Supporting scope development during FEL/Project Definition Phase
- Developing civil design packages and prepare project documentation
- Planning and organizing work
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €4,500.- and €5,200.- per month
- Pension accrual via Manpower (from eight weeks worked)
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer, with a maximum of 75 kilometers
- Temporary contract via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Free development opportunities via Manpower Academy (more than 200 online training courses)
- At least a bachelors degree in civil engineering or similar
- At least five years' work experience as a civil engineer, structural engineer or similar
- Available for 40 hours a week
- Good command of the English language in both word and writing in connection with the communication in this language
- Experience with structural design tools, such as STAAD
- Able to provide a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) as part of the onboarding procedure
Do you also have a master of science in civil engineering or similar? Then that is definitely an advantage! This also applies to work experience in the (petro)chemical, oil and gas or energy industry. Preferably you live in (the vicinity of) Terneuzen, Axel, Hoek or Hulst, in connection with travel time.
Would you prefer to start immediately and do you meet the job requirements? Then apply for the vacancy today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.