Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
The Civil Maintenance Engineer provides specialized civil expertise and solutions for Maintenance within Inspections and Compliance related Projects. The successful candidate will be expected to quickly learn and effectively apply the work processes, standards, and best practices as well as governmental regulations.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Preparation and execution of preventive inspections of civil structures
- Conducting and reporting damage investigations
- Advice regarding materials to be applied
- Advising on damage prevention
Technical knowledge of inspections and repair recommendations:
- Sewerage and Drainage
- Concrete & foundations
- Steel structures
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal relationship and time-management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong Dutch & English language written and oral communication skills.
- MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), SAP.
- Leads technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether design meets its intended or existing design conditions.
- Effectively communicate the status of maintenance activities.
- Communicates findings and repair strategies with Maintenance and Business Technology Centers as needed.
- Partners with technologists to improve quality of repairs
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in civil engineering and additional technical courses with 5 years of experience in the field, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (i.e., engineering, manufacturing or related)
- Knowledge ISO9001 & Bouwbesluit
- Fluent in English and preferably knowledgeable of the Dutch language
Excellent terms of employment, see our website.
You can apply via our website