Become part of the international team of great cleaners at a pharmaceutical organization in Hoofddorp. You can work part-time or full-time during day shifts or evening shifts. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop yourself through training. Are you the pleasant and accurate cleaning employee we are looking for? Then respond quickly!
Responsible for cleaning the office and the sanitary facilities, that means Cleaning Employee. You ensure that all areas and workplaces in and around the laboratories are left clean in accordance with the 'Standard Operating Procedure' or the SOP of the company. These procedures are entirely in English, it is important that you master the English language in both word and writing. You strictly follow the procedures for all work, and you may not deviate from this. In addition, you also ensure the supply and removal of clean and sterile work clothing for the employees in the laboratory. You keep a daily log so that your colleagues are aware of the work performed. In short, a versatile function!
- You speak, read and write English well, because we work in an international organization.
- You are in possession of a VOG or willing to apply for one.
- You can work excellently with strict procedures.
- You are reliable and have a great sense of responsibility; the team can count on you.
- Experience in cleaning is must.
- Living in Hoofddorp or surroundings.
- A starting gross hourly wage of €12.00 if you are 22 years of age or older;
- Flexible job
- Working days: minimum 3, max 5 per week (also available on weekends)- Working hours: a shift of 7.5 hours; 0600 – 1400 / 1330 – 2130 / 1600 – 2400. You must be available at least 1/2 of these shits.
- Irregularity surcharge: 2130 hrs – 2400 hrs 130% and 150% on weekends.
- Accrual of holiday pay and holiday hours.
- The opportunity to obtain training and subject-related certificates;
- Free bicycles are available. This way you can easily get from Hoofddorp station to the location!
- Free shuttle bus from Schiphol. Prefer by car? That is also possible! Free parking is available.
- Complimentary snacks, fruits and drinks are available on site.
- Travel allowance