Make your workday just as fun as a day off! That is what we find important at ASA.
Every day, our colleagues help candidates find the best jobs. With our personal approach we like to think along with you so you can do what works for you!
As a cleaning employee you are responsible for the bungalows and villas at a large and luxurious holiday park. The park is located in Nooitgedacht, a town in Drenthe.
Are you eager to start your new job? Then leave your details using the form below!
Working together with your best friends? Make sure to register both via the form below!
We will contact you within 2 working days to discuss the possibilities.
The summer holidays are just around the corner! Time for fun activities and road trips with friends!
Are you still looking for a (holiday) job to pay for these activities? Then get to work as a cleaning employee at the holiday park. Make money and have a holiday feeling at the same time, two in one!
At 09:00 in the morning you get into the bus with your colleagues. Music on the speakers and off you go! On the way, you discuss your holiday plans and sing along with your favourite hits.
When you arrive at the park, you will be divided into small teams. You grab your bike and leave immediately. As a cleaning employee at the park, you are responsible for the bungalows and villas for the guests. It is pleasantly busy at the park, so on the way you greet guests and playing children.
Your tasks include:
- Vacuuming and mopping the floor;
- Unpacking the dishwasher and tidying up the kitchen;
- Changing and making the beds;
As soon as all houses are neat and clean again, you and your colleagues gather at the bus. The sun is shining and while you wait you enjoy a few more rays of sunshine.
Another great day!
Workdays are on Mondays and Fridays. A working day often lasts from 10:00 to about 16:00.
We gather at the ASA office in Groningen, transport to the holiday park will be arranged.
Join our team?
- You can work well independently and also have an eye for detail;
- You are not afraid of dirty hands and enjoy cleaning;
- You are in possession of a driving license B and enjoy driving back and forth;
- You are available to work at least once a week;
- You make every workday a party!
You will receive from us:
- A gross hourly wage of €11,83, excluding holiday allowance;
- A part-time job;
- A weekly payment! Every Friday your salary will be on your bank account;
- A flexible contract, so you can easily combine your work with your own (holiday) plans;
- A great team of colleagues;
- A possibility to work together with your best friends!