For a company, specializing in supplying sheet-metal products in different shapes and sizes, we are looking for a CNC laser operator/programmer.
The company specializes in producing customer-specific products from both sheet- and roll material for OEM companies. The production facility is flexible, meaning it can handle both small and larger series of products. In recent years, large investments have been made in increasing knowledge and investing in technologies. One of the most recent investments has to do with the digitization of the production process, with which they are making big steps towards becoming an even better supplier, besides growing rapidly as a company. The company currently has around 140 employees.
For this position, you will be working in the automated punch laser- and sheet metal factory. As a CNC laser operator, you will be focussing on:
- Setting up and operating the punch laser machine;
- Working with different programs;
- Working efficiently, by combining different drawings, therewith saving scrap metal;
- Small periodic maintenance on the laser machine;
- If you are experienced in CNC punch laser programming, this can become part of your job;
- If you are not familiar with it, you should be open to learning it.
Salary and Benefits
- You have a technical vocational degree, in the metal industry area;
- You are experienced as a CNC punch laser or laser cutter operator;
- You are willing to develop into your position and learn programming skills;
- You take initiative and are willing to learn and improve;
- Knowledge of Amada/ Cam is a plus;
- You are willing to work in a 2-shift system (first shift: 06.00 - 14:00, second shift: 14:00 - 22:00);
- You are looking to move to the Netherlands for the long term;
- You speak fluent English.
The company is a rapidly growing company, supplying metal components of different shapes, sources, and applications. They are based in Gaanderen, near the JAWS office in Terborg. The company has a strong focus on digitalization, which has partially fuelled its fast growth in recent years. The company offers a good salary with 25 holidays, plus an additional 13. They offer education and support in developing as an employee and as a person. They are very experienced with international candidates and provide a very good opportunity to develop in the sheet metal industry.