A few words about MGG
This MGG is located in Bergen near the German border. It is easily accessible by car from Goch, Nijmegen, Venray, Kleve or Weeze. MGG deals mainly with the production of car parts for famous brands such as Mercedes, Volvo, Porsche and many others.
Your job at MGG in Nieuw Bergen is the production of auto parts. The parts are made of aluminum and need to be machined. The elements are processed with the use of CNC machines such as lathes and milling machines. So your job is to place the element in the machine and make sure the process is correct, then measure the critical points with a caliper or micrometer.
Our client has several requirements for candidates for the position of operator:
- knowledge of English or German, or Dutch,
- own accommodation and own transport to work,
- technical experience, for example in the processing of metal or wood, or as an operator of production or industrial machines,
- the ability to use a caliper and a micrometer,
- availability to work in 3 shifts.
What we offer?
Our offer is an employment contract with Start People with a real chance for a direct contract with MGG, and besides:
- hourly rate € 13.07 + shift allowance and ADV, which gives a total of € 16.31 gross for each hour of work and about € 2,100 net per month,
- travel allowance in the amount of € 0.19 net for each kilometer in both directions (up to 50 km one way),
- holiday allowance of 8.33% paid once a year,
- long-term work based on 37.5 hours of work a week,
- possibility of additional work on weekends.
#fulltime #tijdelijk dienstverband