Waar ga je werken?
We have a different range of clients: from small to large, informal to formal. Together we determine what your needs are and ensure the right customer and go for the "perfect match". Are you the CNC Operator we are looking for at Maintec? Don't wait any longer and apply!
The CNC turner / milling machinist autonomously produces precision parts from sheet material, bar stock, profiles and pipes by using CNC turning and/or milling machines.
- Receives work orders from the Foreman (such as work plans, drafts and/or oral instructions).
- Verifies if the work orders, materials and (auxiliary) tools are correct and complete. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman / Contractor.
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment
- Correctly programs and operates machines.
- Skilfully produces complete and complex pieces.
- Experience in the field of CNC machining
- Experience with Fanuc system on a CNC Lathe turning machine (programming and operating)
- B category driving license
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- Weekly payment of € 500,00-550,00/week, depending on experience.
- 25 holiday days/ year.
- 8,33% holiday money.
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
- A very nice bonus of €350,00 net if you suggest a new colleague