As a Construction Worker / Welder, you pose great welding skills and can easily switch to different actions. You are involved in building and welding customer-specific machines, semi-finished products and equipment.
The organization is located in the east of the Netherlands, namely in the Achterhoek near Winterswijk. The organization has a multicultural culture and a great diversity of machinery. With over 25 employees (and growing), the organization has a solid right to exist.
This organization is known for providing solutions for all kinds of custom issues. The materials used are rubber, stainless steel, steel and aluminum. Their customers are mainly operational in the construction, water treatment and food industry.
In this position, your work is very varied. For example, you are involved in building and welding customer-specific machines, semi-finished products and equipment, all from drawing. You poses great welding skills and have worked with MIG/MAG welding as well as stainless steel. Within this position you are focused on conversion, construction and repair work of various kinds.
Despite the fact that the manager is usually able to answer questions, you are expected to be able to act independently and solve problems using your own creativity and knowledge.
One of your qualities is that you know what you are talking about technically and your focus is always on the quality of both the product and the work process. You also poses great spatial insight and you can adapt quickly to changing demands and. The workspace is equivalent to a normal production space. You are obliged to wear protective equipment and you carry out the welding work in all positions.
Further duties and responsibilities are:
- Observing all safety regulations;
- Adequate communication and delegation of work;
- Correct assessment of material choices and approach to prevent delay, material loss and sometimes significant damage.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria:
Salary and Benefits
- - You are physically fit (in relation with lifting and welding work);
- - You poses basic knowledge of assembly and assembly techniques;
- - You poses knowledge of various types of materials and tools for setting machines;
- - You are able to independently apply measuring instruments;
- - You have great communication skills.
Personal development is a very important aspect at this organization. If you show potential through good motivation and results, the development opportunities are enormous. Furthermore, this client offers a competitive salary and great secondary conditions.