Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
You will report to the Technical Support Manager Automation and be located in the Maintenance Department.
- Be responsible for the design, ease of operation and maintenance of the OT network in the manufacturing plants and loading facilities at the Yara Sluiskil site;
- Perform system analysis, initiate and elaborate improvements to optimize the OT network, including operation & maintenance procedures;
- Maintain and provide technical support to Operations and the Maintenance department for process control systems and the OT network;
- Collaborate on design with other discipline engineers and perform configuration on process control systems and the OT network due to plant modifications and projects;
- Develop, install and maintain advanced OT security measures to guarantee OT network availability;
- Optimize reliability and availability for OT network components by developing and implementing preventive maintenance plans;
- Build relations with personnel within Yara Sluiskil, third parties, other Yara sites, the technical network within Yara International, and contribute within Yara globally where required and be prepared for traveling related to this;
- Take care that activities are being executed in conformance with Yara’s Values & Management system.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- Proven experience in the engineering and maintenance of OT network components in a production environment;
- Capacity to handle complex problem solution, good analytical skills and ‘hands on’ attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills, with an open mind and high motivation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch; PROFICIENCY OF THE DUTCH LANGUAGE IS A MUST!
- Willingness to work in an international environment and to travel for some extended periods.
Competitive employment conditions.
You can apply via our website.