As a Corporate Tax Accountant you will be working at Samsung Electronics Air Conditioner. The European headquarter based at Schiphol.
Do you have experience with VAT and Customs? And did you finish a Bachelor or Master degree in the area of finance?
For Samsung we are looking for a Corporate Tax Accountant. You will be responsible for the companies VAT, tax compliance and tax planning. Also a part of your responsibilities will be to support the customs process and preparations of tax returns according to the guidelines and laws. Within this role there are both internal customers stakeholders from within Europe but it’s also necessary to maintain good relations with the consultancy agency and tax office.'
Your main responsibilities and tasks as a Corporate Tax Accountant will be:
- Secure timely submission and payment of regular VAT compliance activities;
- Managing relationships with 3rd party providers and tax authorities
- Reconciling of VAT GL accounts and performing GL entries
- Provide internal advice (pro-active and on demand) on VAT impact of change in processes and continue to create awareness within the company
- Support and coordination in other tax areas such as Customs and freights. Ownership of HS code monitoring database and main contact for Samsung Logistics companies.
- Prepares and maintains tax records, returns, reports and other related materials, checking the tax processes and train employees about tax issues. Participates in the development and implementation of tax strategy.
- Minimize tax risks associated with change or new business processes.
- You have a finished Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have VAT and Customs experience;
- You speak and understand English and Dutch fluently;
- You have an open mind, are able to work in a team and have the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the bigger picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
As a Corporate Tax Accountant you will be offered:
- A fulltime year contract;
- A good salary based on your experience and education;
- A hybrid working environment; 2 days from home and 3 days in the office;
- Access to the gym at the office.