You are going to work for the biggest food delivery company in Europe! So a good chance for your career.
Does this seem like the perfect job? Apply now below, or send a text to +31610802240, Charlotte is happy to answer all your questions!
A fun, active job outside, and flexible as well, you can get all this in one right now! Start working as a courier in Zoetermeer for a famous Dutch company, and earn 12,84 euros per hour, exclusive of kilometer allowance and tips.
How does your day as courier look like? At home you will open the app and receive the orders. You will take your (e-)bike and cycle to the restaurant to pick it up and deliver it at the customer. Fot this you will receive all the equipment that you need. And, the more you bike, the more money you earn! By using your own bike, you get paid between 0,10 and 0,19 euros per kilometer. Earning an extra bonus on top of your wage, only by biking!
As a courier in Zoetermeer you can work whenever it fits you. Sleeping in during the morning, studying during the afternoon, working in the evening, and going out with your friends afterwards, it is all possible! It is no problem if you are availble more or less depending on the week, because every week you are scheduled based on your availablity. But you need to be available for a minimum of two shifts per week, of whoch one will be during the weekends. The duration of a shift is between 3 and 5 hours. But it is also no problem if you want to work a double shift. And if you are not scheduled, there are always extra shifts available to pick up.
- You want to work flexible, and get fit at the same time
- You have the nicest smile in order to get the highest tips (which you can keep yourself)
- You are in the possession of a bike, or are willing to buy or rent one
- You are available for a minimum of two shifts per week, of which one during the weekend
- Working as a courier, an active, outside job
- Earn up to 13,34 per hour (+21 years), and get an kilometer allowance and tips!
- The possibility to get paid weekly of monthly
- Flexible working hours, so you can work parttime or fulltime (tijdelijk dienstverband)