Our client is one of the biggest fashion companies in the world. At the customer service department the customer is the most important. In the Customer Service Center in the Geusselt in Maastricht they help customers on a daily basis with more than 450 colleagues in 9 different countries and in 6 different languages.
Our application procedure:
How nice that you are still enthusiastic about the vacancy of customer service agent german. What are the next steps?
The moment you apply we will contact you as soon as possible. After an introductory interview with Unique we will introduce you to the company. If there is a match you will go on an introductory interview. Good interview? Congratulations, you are about to get started as a customer service agent german!
Do you have any questions about this vacancy or would you like to express your interest by phone, please contact our office in Limburg. You can reach us by calling 043 - 350 29 50.
Do you like helping customers? Are you customer friendly and strong in empathy? Is German your native language? Then you are the customer service agent we are looking for!
As a customer service agent the most important job is to make the customers’ lives easier. You offer the best customer service by phone and email. You will help the German-speaking customers, whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions about the online shop and the stores.
At the customer service department of our client in Maastricht, the customer is the most important. The personal approach of the customer service agents is so special at this department. Customers are addressed in an informal way and can ask a wide variety of questions to the customer service agent. Questions about an order that has not been received, a store location or the (non-)obtaining of a certain discount. These are all examples that you will experience on a daily basis. Your main responsibility is to ensure that this organization is the first choice of the customer. You will do this by providing the very best customer service when answering phone calls, emails and via chat.
As a customer service agent you are flexible to work and you are positive. You are a teamplayer and able to cope with a high workload. Furthermore:
- Your communication skills in German, both written and spoken, are excellent. Your English is also on a good level, you will use it daily;
- You have excellent computer skills, a good knowledge of Microsoft applications and/or SAP is a plus;
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus;
- You are flexible to work, the opening hours are from 8 am until 9 pm on weekdays and from 9 am until 5 pm during the weekend;
- You live in the area of Maastricht/Aachen and you are in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
- You are also ready to start your training on the 1st of May.
You will be working with great colleagues in a dedicated team. You will receive a laptop and additional equipment from the company. For the position as a customer service agent german we can offer you:
- A market-conform salary and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for the products, reimbursement of travel-/ home office expenses and meal allowance;
- A contract for 32 or 38 hours per week;
- There is a possibility to earn a permanent contract;
- An initial paid training of three weeks, which you will follow from home. However, you have to be able to work in our center in Maastricht. Currently, you will me expected to come to Maastricht 1-2 days per week. This training starts May 1st.