The company is the protectors of their customers' most valuable assets. From bridges and boats to nuclear power plants, their coatings are located all over the world and protect their customers assets and equipment from corrosion. They bring color to homes and workshops and extend the life of material assets and equipment, increasing the return on investment. But the business does more than just protect and beautify. The organization works closely with clients to find solutions to their biggest challenges. They help them optimize their processes, reduce maintenance costs, reduce waste and improve environmental performance.
We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
The working hours in this position are 40 hours a week during regular office hours.
Are you bilingual and looking for a new job in customer service? A company in Rotterdam wants you to apply! Earn a gross salary up to €3,583.- per month by making customers happy and solving their issue’s. Does this sound interesting to you? Read on and apply today!
Manpower is looking for a customer service agent for a company in Rotterdam.
As a customer service agent you will perform the following working activities:
What’s in it for you
- Developing, managing and delivering support services to the organization's sales force
- Processing orders from customers and resolving complaints
- Advising customers on product shortages, expected delivery dates, price changes
- Assisting with sales reporting
- Entering orders received by customers and ensures accurate information is delivered to all involved parties
- Respond to customer inquiries (via telephone / mail / fax / sales representative / other)
- Provide information to customers in regards to the status of the orders / claims / technical issues
- Gross salary of €3,416.- to €3,583.- per month
- Reimbursement according to employers arrangement
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with our client
Living near Rotterdam, Schiedam, Dordrecht or Zoetermeer is a bonus but not mandatory!
Do you meet the job requirements and are you interested in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
- A mbo/EQF level 4 degree in administration
- At least one year of experience working in customer service, customer care, order entry or similar
- Experience with computers and able to work digitally
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch languages, both spoken and written, due to the communication in these languages
- Availability of 40 hours per week
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.