Our client is one of the world's largest online retailer, which has diligently earned its position as a market leader in the online retail sector through four core principles: a long-term perspective, a fervent commitment to innovation, a customer-centric approach over competitor-focused and unwavering dedication to operational excellence. Moreover, they prioritize their employees, fostering a stimulating, creative and enjoyable working environment for all team members.
We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular office hours and on weekends.
Are you fluent in Swedish and passionate about customer service? Join as a Swedish-speaking Customer Service Associate and work from home while earning €15.50 per hour gross, with a direct contract from the client. Your role will involve providing top-notch customer support in both Swedish and English, ensuring every customer interaction is exceptional. Join our team and start your rewarding career today by applying now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking a customer service associate for a company in 's-Gravenhage.
Your excellent communication skills and empathetic nature make you the ideal candidate for the role of customer service associate. In this position, you will ensure that every customer you interact with enjoys the best possible customer experience, whether in Swedish or English. After powering up your computer and donning your headset, you're prepared for a full day of creative problem-solving. You can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €15.50 per hour
- Fee of 50% for shifts on Sunday and 100% for shifts on national holidays
- Direct contract with the employer
- Relocation fee of €800.-
- Working from home
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
It’s also important that you have excellent communication skills.
Excited to start working as a customer service associate? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
- Native Swedish speaker and C2 level English
- Availability of 40 hours per week (please note that a 100% attendance is required to pass the probation)
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, e-mail and chat
- Stable internet connection of at least 500Mbps and a quiet, distraction-free workspace since you will work from home
- Registered Dutch home address
- Able to apply for a Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG or Certificate of Conduct)
For more information please contact Robin van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.