Amazon is the biggest online retailer in the world. They have earned this position through their four principles: attention for customers rather than competitors, passion for innovation, determination for the operation and long-term focus. Besides that, Amazon also cares about their employees. That’s why they give it their all to create a fun, challenging and creative work environment for all Amazon employees!
Working hours in this part-time or full-time position are from Monday to Sunday between 7.00 and 21.00 hours.
Do you want to contribute to world-class customer service for the biggest online retailer in the world? Then Manpower has the perfect job for you! Amazon is looking for talented customer service employees! In return for your services you will be rewarded with a gross salary of €15,50 per hour, a relocation fee of €800.00
and a direct contract with Amazon
. So, are you fluent in the English language och talar du Svenska? Then k
eep reading on and apply today!
Manpower is looking for fulltime customer service employees for Amazon in The Hague.
Thanks to your amazing communication skills and empathy you will give the Amazon customers the optimal customer journey. Your working day as a customer service employee begins by turning on your computer. As soon as you put on your headset, the problem-solving can start. In short, your working activities will consist of:
What’s in it for you?
- Assisting customers with their orders, product questions or payment issues via phone, email and chat
- Defining the wishes and needs of the customers and acting on it
- Solving and handling customer questions or other issues
- Direct contract with Amazon
- A gross salary of €15.50 per hour
- Sunday and Holidays surcharge of 100%
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Relocation fee of €800.-
- A part-time or full-time job between 24, 32 and 40 hours per week
- Voluntary time off accrual
- An office located close to station Den Haag HS (or the possibility to work from home!)
Additionally, for this job you will need some strong computer skills and ability to work with Microsoft Office, email and chat.
Can’t wait to start working at Amazon and do you meet all requirements? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
- Good command of the English and Swedish language both spoken and written (at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Good internet connection and a suitable working space at home (if you choose to work from home)
- Availability of at least 24 hours per week (please note that during the trainingperiod you will not be able to get any days off because it is a full-time training of 40 hours per week)
- Dutch citizen service number (BSN)
- Able and willing to apply for a VOG (certificate of conduct)
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.