What does our client? Good you ask, because asking questions is what they do best. All with one specific goal. Our client wants to offer the best customer service experience for some of the most world-leading brands.
They work all day, every day on offering the best service, as one big family. This way they accomplish the best result possible and of course, a pleased client. In their family everyone makes an effort to reach their goal. They also invest in the personal development and growth of all their employees. This benefits them and you.
Are you interested to apply?
1. Upload your CV and a short motivation letter (in English);
2. Job interview with one of our Unique colleagues;
3. Get your English Certificate (at least level C1);
4. Job interview at the clients company;
5. Did you get hired? Congratulations! You will start working and will entry into our clients service.
Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you looking for a flexible job and are you always willing to provide the best customer service? Do you have a passion for travel? You must be the Customer Service Employee we are looking for!
As a part of the Customer Service team at an international organization, engaged in the travel industry, you will contact customers by telephone in both Dutch and English. You will be involved in the following activities:
- You will be handling incoming (inbound) customer contact via e-mail and phone calls (Dutch/English), for example: special requests, cancellations, complaints of website users and payment issues. These are only a few examples of the activities you will be handling;
- You will make reservations for customers and answer any questions they have, you also handle special requests and solve complaints. You are also the person that is in contact with both customer and accommodation, including the registration;
- Assess customer questions and complaints by analyzing details, and manage customer expectations and time lines;
- Next to customer contact, you will also have contact with accommodations, all around the world. This are accommodations as hotels, apartments or houses, which have been booked by customers.
The ideal Customer Service Employee Travel & Accommodation meets the following requirements:
- Your communication skills in Dutch, both written and spoken, are excellent. Your English is, both written and spoken, on (at least) a C1 level. You will have to complete a test to confirm this level;
- You are available to work 6 days a week, which includes both days on the weekend;
- You are available to work 2 nights a week until 23:00h, Monday-Friday;
- You are ready to complete a fully paid 3-week (Monday-Friday) training;
- Previous experience, preferably in a call center, travel agency, customer service - or help desk environment;
- You are passionate about helping people and know how to reassure them;
- You are naturally patient and are able to sympathize with customers.
We offer our customer service employee the following:
- Work entirely remote: for this job it doesn’t matter if you live in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Tilburg, Groningen or Utrecht. You will work completely from home;
- A gross hourly wage of €12,40;
- An Internet allowance/compensation of €0,25;
- Flexible working hours from Monday – Sunday, 07:00-23:00;
- A friendly, pleasant, international, multicultural and inclusive work environment, which includes the colleagues;
- A fully paid training of three weeks, to learn you all the inns and outs of the job;
- Access to GoodHabitz, an online platform which gives you access to multiple trainings to develop your knowledge and skills;
- The possibility to earn a permanent contract.