This company is internationally well known for its fuel, lubricants and other various petroleum derivatives on the market. It has multiple companies globally including The Netherlands. Their mission is to maximize the value through domestic and international refining, petrochemicals and marketing.
In the IDS Customer Service department their main task is making maps/ cards for truck drivers. A lot can go wrong and that is where you jump in. The team is located in Antwerp, however the company has an office in The Hague (Den Haag) from which you can work which is easy to reach by public transport or your own vehicle. Remote working is fully possible.
Would you like to work in an international oil company? Do you want to help with the customer support within the Baltic countries? If so, then this vacancy might be something for you. So please read further!
This international company is looking for a customer service representative who is interested in working at their IDS Customer Service department. The department is providing professional service in over 20 countries and 20 languages. It has 14 professionals working at the department, delivering customer service for B2B CRT business at the moment. Your main responsibilities will be handling E-mails and complaints of IDS customers. You also get phone calls from the clients, your job is to help them professionally and be client oriented.
Besides the above description, your job includes:
- Administrative tasks (creating cards, uploading rebates, sending reports etc.);
- Working with the main software: Microsoft packages (such as Outlook, Excel, Word, teams and PowerPoint.), Home Office, SAP etc.
- Chasing payment of invoices;
- Following up outstanding invoices.
You are a motivated teamplayer who would like to help B2B customers with their problems and questions. You are also an enthusiastic employee with good communication skills. You bring a solution-oriented mindset to the table and take that little step extra to help your clients.
Other than that you have the following requirements for this vacancy:
- You have a MBO-4 working and thinking ability;
- You are fluent in English and Lithuanian (spoken and written);
- Languages such as Latvian and polish are a BIG plus. Any additional language is an asset;
- Continuous improvement mindset.
In addition to a nice working environment, you can expect the following at this company:
- A fulltime job of 32 to 40 hours a week;
- A temporary employment of 6 months with a view to permanent;
- A monthly salary between the €2.000,- and €2.500,- gross.