A leading ingredients company whose natural proteins and enzymes are the first choice across the food, pharmaceutical, and feed industries. With a tradition of innovation spanning nearly 75 years, our client aims to become the global market leader in catalyzing the responsible development of proteins with our proprietary solvent-free processes. Committed to R&D and knowing that scientific developments have led to their innovative portfolio of products, patents, and proprietary technologies.
Are you an experienced Customer Service Specialist looking for a new position in a well established company? Are you thriving in a service-oriented role and would describe yourself as being logistics-minded? Then we might have the perfect place for you.
Customer Service Support
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or face to face
- Update product information and specifications, sales material and share important insights and feedback from customers
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide help
- Gather customer feedback and share it with Sales and Marketing
- Communicate customer feedback to various teams, including operations, quality, marketing, and sales, to improve the overall customer service
- Provide quotations to customers after consulting with the sales department
- Support insight sales, including the enquiry stage of customer requests to confirm the order.
- Update monthly forecasts
- Ensure shipments follow customs rules and regulations
- Collaborate with various departments and obtain certification documents, and ensure compliance with all import and export policies
- Collaborate with customs brokers to provide clearance of all exports and maintain required documents
- Cross-check all items for import and exports and ensure accuracy in all values and documentation overall – item description, quantities, sales or purchase unit price, payment terms, lead delivery times and tracks payments in case of prepayments before delivery
- Verifies the documents required for both domestic and international shipments
- Track the location of the shipment and estimated time of arrival as needed
Critical requirements for the candidate
- University degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role, experience in sales support, logistics, and warehousing
- Team player with a pro-active mindset
- Flexible and willing to collaborate closely with the warehouse manager, procurement, production, sales, and finance
- Drive, positive energy, hands-on, and flexible to jump in when needed
- Fluent in English; the Dutch language is preferred but not a must
- Proper Microsoft-office suite utilization skills with MS Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of Dynamics Navision
- Knowledge of CRM systems management (e.g., Odoo, Hubspot, SAP)
- Willingness to improve procedures and systems, take the initiative, and assume responsibility
- Trustworthiness and integrity in managing confidential information
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live near Zeewolde. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!