Our client Gate Gourmet is the world leader in airline catering and supplies at up to 200 airports around the world. The chefs develop and prepare delicious and unique menus that meet all specific wishes and thus ensure satisfied passengers.
Gate Gourmet caters for hundreds of flights a day and processes thousands of meals. Meals are delivered from Amsterdam to all over the world from Indonesia to New York to the Emirates.
Gate Gourmet caters for hundreds of flights a day and processes thousands of individual meals for each flight.
The food is prepared in large, heavy pots and pans. These also need to be washed again.
You are active in the kitchen all day to do all the dishes and you are concerned with:
- Emptying the containers and trolleys
- Separating waste
- Loading dirty dishes and glassware into the washing machine
- Washing large pots and pans
- Sorting clean washed materials
You have the motivation to work hard and always keep to agreements.
In addition, it is important that you:
- Can work irregular hours (between 06:00 and 23:00) and also on weekends (hard requirement)
- Are stress resistant
- Can do standing and physically demanding work
- Can work well in a team
- Are not averse to working in an industrial washing-up environment
- speaks Dutch and/or English
-You have not been in contact with the police or the judiciary regarding the screening for Schiphol;
-You have lived in the Netherlands for the past 8 years.
In addition to working at the largest aviation caterer in the world, you will receive:
- The hourly wage is € 13,03 including ADV
- Do you work irregularly? This means that you receive irregularity allowances on your hourly wage.
- Saturday all day 135%
- Sunday the sloped day 170%
- Travel allowance
- Free parking.
- Do you want breakfast, lunch and dinner? That is possible at Gate Gourmet for only €1.15 a day.