Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
- Supports and takes ownership of ILS proposals to drive targeted results for schedule, quality and cost;
- Working in accordance to client specific requirements, processes and agreements with relevant stakeholders and departments within the company;
- Maintain and professionalize the ILS and Naval Services proposals to maintain and enhance the quality standards;
- Drive new thoughts in approach, process and methodology, while respecting the work and processes of the past;
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company and the end-users;
- Being in full compliance with the business rules which are set by the company;
- Drafting ILS/ NLCS proposals (specification and price) for the Proposal Manager is day-to-day work;
- Driving results through accountability.
- Relevant technical study at BSc. Level (mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance and /or ILS methodologies gained in the defence or within a complex technical environment;
- Operational / Logistic experience in the naval domain is considered a plus;
- At least 5 years of experience in development & execution of ILS packages within a complex technical and/ or defense environment or maintenance related departments and/or projects;
- Experience in working with cross functional and cultural teams;
- The ability to build coalitions internally and with other (inter)national entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals;
- Basic knowledge of marine engineering/mechanical engineering is a plus;
- Experience in producing proposals, preferable in de field of maintenance and/or ILS;
- Good command of English language (written & verbal);
- Willingness to frequent travel.
Possibilities for a permanent contract…
Via our own website