Center Parcs Heijderbos is a beautiful location located in Heijen. Besides providing a great holiday experience for guests, Heijderbos also offers a unique and inspiring workplace for employees. It is half an hour's drive away from Nijmegen and Venray. Also, if you live near Gennep, Boxmeer or Cuijk, the location is easily accessible!
If you choose to work at Center Parcs Heijderbos, you will do so through the employment agency: ASA Nijmegen. ASA Nijmegen supports students, starters and professionals in finding a job that really suits them. We understand that it is important to discover for yourself where your talents lie and what motivates you, whether it is personal development or a good salary. We know that it takes time to become an expert and that taking action is more important than endless fretting. So don't compare yourself to others and follow your own unique path.
Are you a passionate independent working chef with a love of cooking and creating delicious dishes? ASA Talent has a great challenge for you in the hospitality industry! Together with a dedicated team, you will be responsible for preparing the best dishes for guests in various restaurants at Center Parcs Heijderbos.
What does this mean for your shift?
· You will prepare the kitchen for the evening shift by cutting and preparing all ingredients. Once the mice and place is ready, you are ready for the evening;
· Together with your team of self-employed cooks and kitchen staff, you create delicious dishes;
· In the hustle and bustle of the kitchen, you know how to keep an overview and ensure a clean and hygienic workplace;
· Good communication with your colleagues in the kitchen and service is essential for the service to run smoothly.
- You have a great passion for food, drinks and hospitality;
- Experience in the kitchen is a plus: your cooking skills are allready well developed;
- Flexible working hours, including weekend shifts, are no problem for you;
- You are stress resistance, this means you can work in a hectic working environment.
· A fantastic working environment with a fun team;
· An attractive monthly salary between €2,052.36 and €2,524.17 depending on your experience;
· A contract for 25 to 38 hours per week, spread over 4 or 5 days (discussable);
· A temporary contract with possibilities for permanent employment;
· Alternating working hours, depending on the shift you work;
· Travel allowance of 21 cents per km and an allowance for public holidays;
· 25 holidays for a full-time working week (38 hours) and 8% holiday allowance;
· A 35% allowance on your hours worked between 10pm and 7am.