You will be part of a growing hightech organization in Nijmegen. Here you will join the logistics department where about 25 colleagues work. The organization is easy to reach with your own transport from, for example, Arnhem, Tiel or Oss. It is also easily accessible from, for example, German cities such as Kleve or Goch.
Are you looking for a fulltime logistics job with a view to permanent employment? Then this might be your new job!
As a logistics employee you are part of an enthusiastic team of approximately 25 colleagues. Together you are responsible for the entire logistics process from reception of goods and material to delivery to the assembly department or the external customer! Through your commitment you ensure that everything runs smoothly and that the right products are delivered on time!
The following activities are part of your duties:
- Reception, control and registration of incoming parts and products;
- Packing and labeling products;
- Placing materials in stock;
- Order picking using a trolley;
- Packing and preparing outgoing orders;
- Participate in improvement processes.
- You are available full time from Monday to Friday;
- You are available for 2 shifts (06:00 - 14:30 and 14:30 - 23:00);
- You have work experience in logistics and are ready for a new challenge;
- You work well in a team, but you are also perfectly capable of working independently;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and responsable;
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language in word and writing.
- A fulltime position with a view to permanent employment;
- A job with the opportunity to develop yourself;
- The salary is € 2680 gross per month on a fulltime basis (this includes shift allowance);
- This is supplemented with 25 vacation days, 8.33% vacation allowance and a travel allowance.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and are you curious about the working environment? Then do the online application immediately, so that we can quickly schedule an interview!