Based in Amsterdam, international company who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, they are always ready to make sure small problems don’t become big issues. At the company, diversity helps them drive innovation in the global marketplace, and they are strong believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
How does the application process work at Unique?
1. You applied for a vacancy.
2. We view your motivation and CV and determine whether you are suitable for the position.
3. If so, we will call you for a telephone interview.
4. After this we invite you for an interview at our location.
5. For some assignments you also make an online assessment. We will indicate this.
6. If we have seen and spoken to each other, you will start a conversation with the company.
7. We will let you know if you have the job and when you can start.
Any questions, please contact Mickael at Mickael.email@example.com
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
Please note that candidates must imperatively have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website on www.unique.nl
In the meantime, you can of course already look for more suitable jobs on our website!
Feedback & Claims escalations specialist
Wat ga je precies doen
Responsible for resolving formal complaints and legal requests from Regulatory Agencies, Attorneys, Clients and others. Additionally, the Analyst will track escalation data for operations and reporting purposes and propose settlement agreements as necessary.
- Oversight of the business’s Complaints Claims Assessment system and processes.
- Manage multiple issues/cases at one time simultaneously based on workload.
- Accurately, independently and fairly assess and review claims and complaints based on the T&C.
- Identify and escalate serious or urgent cases to the MD.
- May identify opportunities for a process improvement for the betterment of the overall customer experience and/or Assurant Operations from a cost saving perspective.
- Liaising with medical advisor, to discuss medical conditions and complex cases where required and report findings accurately.
- Ensure that Service Levels Agreements, Internal and Regulatory timelines are met.
- Required to log and track each issue in multiple tracking systems for the purpose of generating reports.
- Maintain a high level of Complaint-handling skills, in accordance with agreed service level agreements, contracts and against policy conditions. These skills include:
- Write letters to organizations such as Kifid and Ombudsman
- Write letters to customers or third parties related to complaint handling
Provide support in court cases/court and liaise with our external/internal legal departments
- Maintain a high level of Customer Service and administration skills at all times, which may include: Monitoring and checking claims, dealing with correspondence, Investigating and answering queries.
- Accurately, independently and fairly assess and review Complaints directly related to claims.
- Conduct claims reviews on high value claims
- Assist and deal with ad-hoc projects.
- Contribute to the development of strong customer and client relationships, by understanding individual customer circumstances and requirements and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures. This to be reflected in all activities carried out
- Maintain the department’s quality and customer service standards, responding promptly to service needs of customers. Be fully customer and client focused to ensure seamless handling of all work.
- 3 + years in experience in composing responses to external contacts such as Kifid and Ombudsman.
- Fluency in Dutch and English as managing both Dutch & English customers
- Demonstrating practical skills with a customer contact basis.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with claim handling and dealing with complaints.
- Work experience in insurance industry.
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Sound judgement.
- Outstanding customer service and active listening skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
What do we offer you
· Direct contract with the company
· Working 2 days in office (Amsterdam) and 3 days from home – can be more flexible for the right person
· 38 hours full time over 5 days between Monday and Friday
· Working from home allowance + travel to work allowance
· Lots of other great benefits
- premium free pension
- WIA insurance
- care & wellbeing allowance of €45 per month
- €50 on your birthday
· Up to €2,700 + 13th month + holiday allowance