The contact center is a young, open and innovative organization.
It provides high-quality service to European customers (consumers and professionals) of leading electronics producers.
For instance: technical support for tablets, monitors, televisions, routers, etc.
Digi-Key Electronics is recognized as both the leader and continuous innovator in the high-service distribution of electronic components and automation products worldwide. Today, Digi-Key offers the world's largest selection of electronic components in stock and is available for immediate shipment.
We are looking for customer service employees who speak the German language. As a customer service representative you can get questions about: invoicing, shipping and complaints. In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner you answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone, e-mail or chat. Before you start working independently, you will follow a training of 2 weeks.
Would you like to work at Digi-Key? Then apply quickly!
Ideally, you will enjoy talking to people and have gained previous experience of working in a customer driven environment, preferably within a contact center, but this is not essential. Also, as this is a fast paced and dynamic environment, the ability to adept them is essential.
As you will be speaking with customers on a daily basis, excellent communication and rapport building skills are essential, as well as attention to detail and the ability to identify a problem and provide a solution.
At this moment we are looking for Customer Service Representatives with native language skills in:
Further requirements are:
- Speaks and writes English at professional level and one of the requested native languages.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
- Minimum of MBO (vocational) work and thinking level.
- Communicative and service orientated.
An enthusiastic, internationally orientated work environment, high quality training programs and good career opportunities.
- Starting salary: € 10,86 an hour;
- Reimbursement of travel cost;
- 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract);
- Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQ and other activities that you do not want to miss!